Friday, June 27, 2008

Gone to Press!

Wordpress that is. I really enjoy Alice's blog. I always thought she was a computer whiz because of all the bells and whistles her blog has. She assures me it's not her, but that wordpress automatically does those things. So, I'm moving. This blog will stay here for a good while, as I decide whether like the new neighborhood, but check out the new site, and see if you don't like it better.
the url is different....obviously, so watch for
http://www.rivercityweaves.wordpress.com
It's a Richmond thing. Probably, a lot citys on the river adopt the nickname Rivercity,
but I like it, so we'll see how it goes.
Let me know what you think, ok?
Cherri

1 comment:

ladyoftheloom said...

Yay! It takes a little while to figure out what it will do but you can do it! If I can you can!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites