Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh, My! How's your mental acuity?

I'm reading a great book right now by John Medina. It's called "Brain Rules".
It deals with boosting mental acuity, and maximizing your own use of your brain. It's a users manual for your brain.
I owned Mac computers for 17 years before I heard of Procare, or ONe-to-one, which is Apple's personal training for Mac users. I have learned more in one year of personal training than I ever learned in the previous 17.
I didn't turbo charge my Mac, I simply learned how to use that turbo charged machine, and that's what Medina's book is like. It teaches you the proper care and feeding of your brain, then teaches you how to train it and use it.
Check it out when you get a chance. it comes with a DVD. I don't own any stock in, nor do I gain in any way financially by my endorsement of this book. I'm just so pleased with a good thing, that I want to share it.
Cherri

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites