Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weaving Vacations

It's been so much fun teaching the fiber arts these last 10-12 years. Now, more and more people are looking for vacations in their area of interest. Well, I've decided to offer some fiber vacaation opportunities. There is a beautiful bed and breakfast just a mile or so down the road, and I'm just 2 hours from the beach and an equidistance from the mountains, so it makes sense to make arrangements with some of the realties at the beach, and in the mountains, as well as the folks over at the bed and breakfast. I will be offering some weekend weaving getaways, spinning escapes, and felting forays.
Whether it be at the beach, in the mountains, or right here in scenic, rural Goochland County, Virginia, I can help.
I'll put more information up on my website within the week. If you have any ideas, e-mail them to me, I'm up for suggestions.
Yes, I think this is the result of a fantastically fun workshop yesterday, and the blessing that my students have been through the years. Ain't life grand?!
Cherri

PS my camera is back from vacation, so I'll try to post some pics.
Cherri

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites